A new design, new handling, new mobility. With the MAN TGS range you experience reliability pure and simple. The powerful common-rail engines and perfectly matched gearboxes unfold a superb driving performance with very good consumption values. You’ll reach your destination quickly – even if it’s off the beaten track – since the performance of the MAN TGS is unbeatable both on-road and off. With its unrivalled and versatile wheel and drive formulae through to the 8×8 all-wheel-drive truck it offers you the entire range of mobility in the weigh class from 18 to 41 tonnes. The MAN TGS: The new standard for your work, build to keep you ahead of the competition.
- Front Axle (Unladen/Laden) 5.180/9.000
- Rear Axle (Unladen/Laden) 5.230/32.000
- TOTAL (Unladen/Laden) 10.410/40.000
- Engine MAN-D2676
- Six cylinder in-line Diesel Engine, Common Rail, Turbocharging, Intercooling
- Displacement 12,4 liters
- Power Output 480 HP ( 353 kW) @ 1900 rpm
- Torque 2300 Nm @ 1050 – 1400 rpm
- Emission EURO-II
- Twin plate Clutch MF Z 2/400X, pull type power, assisted asbestos free clutch
- Clutch plate diameter 400 mm
- Gearbox ZF 16S252 OD
- 16 Speed Synchronized range gearbox and reverse gears
- Ratio Range : 13.80 – 0.84 : 1
Exhaust pipe rise behind cab on RH side
MAN VO-09, Straight, capacity 9 Ton.
- Rear Axle MAN AP HPD-1682/HP 1652, capacity 32 Ton
- Hub Reduction with inter axles differential lock
- Boggie suspension on Tandem Axles with stabilizer bar
- Planetary axle Ratio i : 6,82
- Tyre :12.00 R 24.
ZF power take-off NH/1c, clutch-dependent. Output speed = 0.91/1.09 x engine speed